Sturgeon’s Law says 90 percent of everything is crap. This is about the other 10 percent.

Gaming is a huge entertainment medium, so that 90 percent is huge. That’s a lot of crap. Think of The Ten Percent as your filter to the good stuff, be it through important and interesting gaming news, strong opinions, or discussion about the video-game-playing lifestyle.

Be informed. Play only the best. You’ll have more fun that way.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: